These masks are washable and eco-friendly. They are made in Europe by Mitwill Textiles Europe and distributed in the UK by Face Mask Warehouse. They are not a replacement for other measures such as social distancing but they will help to protect you and those around you.
Before putting on a mask
Wash your hands well with soap and warm water or apply an alcohol-based solution to your hands.
Reuse a mask
Before putting it back on, make sure the mask has been washed according to the instructions in the leaflet.
Put on the mask
• Do not touch the inside of the mask with your fingers
• The label is located inside the mask at the bottom left.
• Place the top of the mask on the nose and tie the upper ties behind the head.
• Adjust the bottom of the mask under the chin and tie the lower ties behind the head.
• Check that the barrier mask is in place, it must cover the nose and mouth.
Wear the mask
The mask should not be worn for more than 4 hours. After 4 hours, change your mask.
Avoid touching the mask and your face. Do not move the mask. Do not put it on the chin or on the head to speak. If you need to eat or drink, change your mask afterwards! Whenever a used mask is touched, wash your hands with warm water and soap or with a hydroalcoholic solution. Even when you wear a mask, it is essential to respect barrier gestures and to practice social distancing.
Remove the mask
• Do not touch the front of the mask. Remove it only by the ribbons.
• Immediately place the mask used in a specific container (eg a clean resealable plastic bag)
• Wash your hands with warm water and soap or with a hydroalcoholic solution
• Wipe the outside of the bag with a cleaning product.
Wash and maintain the mask
This mask was designed to be washed and reused 30 times.
• When handling the masks, put on protective gloves or wash your hands well afterwards.
• Place the mask in a washing machine and discard the plastic bag in a closed bin.
• Machine wash at 60 ° C with a cycle program of at least 30 minutes. Use a conventional detergent. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
• Complete tumble drying after washing. The barrier mask should not air dry, but you can dry it with a hair dryer.
• Cleaning in the microwave oven is not recommended.
• Iron at a temperature of 120 or 130 ° C.
• Check the mask after each wash. If you find the condition of the mask damaged (deformation, wear, tear, etc.), the barrier mask must be discarded.
• Discoloration does not constitute deterioration of the mask.
• Store unused masks in a clean, dry place away from light.